We make our customers successful in the digital world.
Within our department Products & Platforms in Dresden we are looking for new colleagues:
Java Backend and Search Engineer
Software engineers, Java experts, frontend gurus, Go programmers, mobile enthusiasts and offer
- a skilled cross-functional software engineering team (mobile, web, backend)
- working on one of the biggest internet platforms in terms of traffic and users in Switzerland: local.ch
- an environment where we practice agile methodologies, do code review and live a DevOps culture a modern tech stack running on Kubernetes with GKE on GCP based on Spring Boot, Go, Rails, MongoDB, React, Swift, Kotlin
- maintaining an developing the search engine of local.ch based on Solr
- developing REST APIs written in Java (Spring Boot) consumed by our web apps
- providing tools and solutions to make data stored in MongoDB and other DBMS searchable and accessible for local.ch
a curious explorer, tech enthusiast, software craftsman, hacker and you impress us with
- your knowledge of information retrieval systems and search engines (e.g. Elasticsearch of Solr)
- amazing Java skills and Spring Boot knowledge
- your willingness to get your hands dirty with frontend apps written with React
- passion to explore alternative technologie like GraphQL and Go
- fluent in English, German is a plus
Important: We are only able to consider applicants with a valid permit to reside and work in Germany or citizens of EU-27.
Direct applications are given priority.
We will be happy to answer your questions via our WhatsApp chat +41 79 358 35 76.
We, Sylvia Ramona Bertele and James Bergamin, look forward to receiving your online application!