We make our customers successful in the digital world.
Within our department Products & Platforms we are looking for new colleagues:
Google Cloud Platform Engineer
value-providers, data-informed-engineers, product-developers, service-providers, growth-enablers, passionate and offer you a working day with these activities
- solve complex and pressing technical experience management challenges
- design and implement key product features, APIs and test suites, per specifications, while keeping a strong customer focus
- ensure smooth operations by designing scalability and failure resistance into services
- take over responsibility to provide technical expertise for our GCP projects, making sure the technological and design decisions are taken in balance with the risks inherently taken, ensuring that mitigations for those risks are in place
- partner with other teams across Swisscom Directories AG to achieve shared goals
- fast prototyping of ideas and concepts and researching latest industry trends
a delivery focus, solution oriented person with strong coordination ability and a demonstrated track record of success in working in complex Digital Transformation Projects and you impress us with
- higher education degree in Computer Science or a related area and 5-8 years of experience in the field
- strong knowledge of Python and very familiar with a variety of Python development concepts, practices, and procedures
- experience provisioning Public Cloud environments using leading templating and scripting technologies – i.e. Terraform, ARM, YAML, JSON, Powershell, BASH, Python – and integration with code repos (e.g. Git), CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins) pipelines and test automation
- experience integrating Cloud services with monitoring and logging tools
- development experience in GCP
- experience in developing REST APIs; Knowledge of leading design (e.g. OpenAPI/Swagger), DBMS – relational and NoSQL. BigQuery is a must
- fluent in English, German a plus
Important: We are only able to consider applicants with a valid permit to reside and work in Switzerland or citizens of EU-27.
Direct applications are given priority.
We will be happy to answer your questions via our WhatsApp chat +41 79 358 35 76.
We, Ettore die Lena and Sylvia Ramona Bertele, look forward to receiving your online application!