Your listing on local.ch, search.ch and localcities.ch
How you become findable
Your contact information – as a business or private individual – is published in the appropriate location on the directory platforms with the widest reach: local.ch, search.ch and localcities.ch. You decide how you would like to register and with which information. As a private individual, we offer you a free listing in the official directories of local.ch, search.ch and localcities.ch. With our apps, you also benefit from attractive features including caller ID or the advertising call blocker.
As a business, you benefit from numerous potential new customers thanks to your presence on local.ch, search.ch and localcities.ch. Thanks to the business listing, customers can find you easily, quickly and targetedly. On request and in addition to your free company listing, we can support you with even more advertising products so that you attract even more attention.
How do I create a new listing or modify/delete my current listing?
Create or modify a listing
- Choose between a private or business listing and click on “Create/modify listing”
- Enter your telephone number.
- Select the respective listing.
- Log in with your localsearch/local account user name and password. If you do not yet have a user name or password, you can create an account by clicking on the “Register using an email address” button.
Delete a listing
- Choose between a private or business listing and click on “Delete listing”.
- Fill out and send off the form.
You are a business and would like to be found by your customers with a business listing on local.ch, search.ch and localcities.ch, or would like to modify or delete an existing listing.
You are a private individual and would like to become findable on local.ch, search.ch and localcities.ch, or would like to modify or delete an existing listing.